Thursday, January 8, 2009

寶貴十架 ~ Precious Cross

On the first Sunday of the new year 2009, a Communion Sunday, I was deeply touched by the love of my Lord, Jesus Christ.

Throughout the service, as I prepared myself to participate in the Holy Communion, even though Thaddea was quite a handful, she always is, :P, in my mind I kept thinking of Jesus dying on the cross for me.

I must have been on Jesus' mind when He braved the cross. His love for me was so great that He bore with the pain when the nails were being hammered into His hands and feet.

Lord, thank You for bearing the cross for me. The punishment that I deserved, You took it upon Yourself. This is too much for me to grasp... I'm overwhelmed!

When I think of the cross, I see Your great love for me. I see the blood You shed on the cross, so precious and so powerful! Your blood washed away my sins and gave me life everlasting!

You are God's perfect sacrifice, once for all, to reconcile me to God. Thank You Jesus, my Lord, my Saviour!




1 Peter 3:18
"For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive by the Spirit."

No comments: