Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Every Move I Make

I've had this awesome thought of how my heart would beat without any assistance, no power supply or battery operating, but it beats alright. And because it beats, blood carrying oxygen is being pump into all my organs so I am still kicking(alive). Now, who keeps my heart beating??? None other than my Creator God, for in Him I live and move and have my being! Praise God!! :)

Tell me who make these teeny weenie hearts pump....

No clue?

Our Creator God, of course~ :)*Philip took these pics at our rooftop garden

The children from the upper primary of the Children's Church Sunday School presented a very lively worship song: Every Move I Make.

At the start of the music, everyone was like "Wow... so hot!". Okay, maybe that's just me, haha! It has been a long, long time since there's such a lively, fast beat song being presented in our church. Even my little 2-year-old couldn't resist joining in the dance moves! The dance choreographer, Sarah Tan, had to literally drag Thaddea out, and of course, she cried so loud in protest! I was like, "OH NO! Please don't ruin the presentation!" I held her so tight in my arms and "dance" to the music on the spot at a corner trying to distract her, hehehe... We all enjoyed the presentation~

I'd like to think that the children did very well, remembering the steps and all. And thank you, Sarah Tan, for getting them to do this. May God continue to make you an inspiration!

Look out for my 2-year-old barging in at 0:14 and then cried the loudest, haha! :P



I went home singing "na-na, na-na-na-na-na..." in my head for many days! Then I went on Youtube to look for this song, there are so many clips of people dancing to this song! I found one which I like the best, watch the lady dancing with such gusto! And watch again the uncle dancing next to her, very cute!



I like the part which looks like they were "brushing off bugs from their heads" at 0:15, so cute! haha!! :)

Lyrics:
Every move I make I make in You, (You make me move Jesus)
Every Breath I take I Breath in You
Every step I take I take in You, (You are my way Jesus)
Every Breath I take I Breath in You
Chorus:
Waves of Mercy Waves of Grace
Everywhere I Look, I See Your Face
Your Love has captured Me
Oh My God this Love, How can it Be!

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na (x4)


Acts 17:24-29
"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else. From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us. 'For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring.'


"Therefore since we are God's offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by man's design and skill. In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man(Jesus Christ) he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead."

No comments: