Thursday, September 17, 2009

Maru!!


I've always like this quote:

"God made the cat to give man the pleasure of petting the tiger." ~~Fernand Mery

If you haven't know me yet: I LOVE CATS!

Sorry for shouting, hehe! I really, really think cats are the coolest animal God ever created! Since I was a little girl, I like to play with the strayed cats in our void deck, pet their heads and tickle the chins, play "catching" with their tails while they sleep!

I don't understand how some of you are afraid of cats, haha!

Now that I'm a grown-up, and know that strayed cats are actually dirty as they sleep everywhere they go, I seldom pet them anymore... I even stop my girls from touching them :P

I do hope to meet someone who keep cats as pets... so I can always visit them and play with their cats!

I have been visiting this blog created by a Japanese girl who has a pet cat named Maru. He is a Scottish Fold and he is so, so cute! He likes to play, sleep and play some more! And just like my friend, ANgie, he has just published his very First Book, Title: "I am Maru."


He is so COOL~

I found this blog in early April and was glued to it! There is update almost everyday which I totally enjoy! The owner has also started to put in English subtitles for the readers. The little dialogue which she posted with all the fun pictures of Maru has always made my day! Just like this one:

ぴったりですよ。
This is fit for me!


Also, you get to see videos of Maru in actions! And my favourite of them all is this:


"I like Maru's folded forefoot before jumping."

Too cute!!! Oooooooh, he is quite a popular guy and got himself a trophy of YouTube Video Awards Japan 2008!

The trophy~

I shan't write any further... just go check him out: MARU

"Umm.. why not?"


Genesis 1:24-25
And God said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind." And it was so. God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

2 comments:

Viana said...

Hiya.. I am the one whom you are referring to : scared of cats! I don't like cats and I'm very scared of them especially when I am sitting at the coffeeshop and they walk passed me or sit under my chair, look at me!!!!! I will asked for changing of table immediately... OHHHHHHH but my gal eunice LOVES cats wor.... she also will want to touch them but stop by me lah.. hahaha.. so ironic right??

Lydia said...

Hiya.. I totally understand your predicament. I had experience a cat gently tapping her paw on my lap asking for food, how about that? Generally, kids loves cats, coz they are not paranoid like us adults :P

My heart goes out to those stray cats......