Wednesday, September 1, 2010

FREE Desktop Wallpapers!

Been receiving newsletters from CrossDaily.com since June'09 when Philip sent me an Ecard, only till April'10 that I bordered to check out their Christian Graphics... found this Calendar Download and LOVE it!

My present desktop
My first's
My Favourite!

It used to be pictures of my baby, now it's scenery with Calendar adorning my desktop, coupled with Scriptures~ I'm blessed with new fresh thoughts by it every month... No worries, my sweet baby, I still get to see you in my mobile's wallpaper ;)

Given 4 types of calendar to chose from every month, these were my choices:













As I only started in April, I check back and thought I would have chosen the following for March, Feb and Jan:






Now go ahead and click away: Calendar Download, and set your desktop to some beautiful, inspiring Calendar~

No comments: