Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Talking eCard

Philip sent me an eCard with the following message:

"Dear Lydia, blessed birthday. One more year and you'll be turning into a flower. Woman 40 is a flower. However, beauty is fleeting and charm deceptive but the woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Though we are losing our outward beauty as time passed, may we grow inwardly to be more like Jesus. Lastly, just want to say that you'll always be beautiful to me. I love you. Muah! From someone who'll love you always, Philip, your lover."

Sweet~ Didn't know I'll be turning into a FLOWER next year, though!

Anyway, Philip wanted me to copy the message and paste it in a link which has a cat who can talk! (Choose a male voice and preview!) Very cute! The part when it goes "Muah!" was too funny!

If you have time, try it out!! You may like to type in other message instead. I type in the following, chose a female voice(Valerie!), preview it and it was hilarious!

"Aww... thank you Philip, you are so sweet! Smoochie! I love you toooooo!"

Here's the link: BlueMountain Talking eCard

Have fun!

Update: Okay... we just made the cat speak in Mandarin(ni how ma, wo i ni.) and Teochew(lur ja ba buay), haha!

No comments: